I have it also in my work email which is the one listed on OCF. (Email address is the only one I have.) It goes on for a couple of pages and is obviously spam.
Below is just a small part of it.
Rgds
Gabriele

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 14 May 2008 5:49 PM
To: Roach,Gabriele BI-AU-N
Subject: Immunotherapy (cancer treatment)

Dear Sir,
I have a personal email address for the Internet looking for a publicity my paper kombucha.
From cancer who want only to survive, please read.

By the way, have a healthy body in the daily how the emergence of cancer cells, or, if you know? The number of units 1, 3000 and 5000 and also as a unit.
So why all the cancer cells occurred while many people are not developing cancer?
It is the single body's immune system, cancer of the cells to get to me.
Originally, the body's ability to expel foreign material that meets We will explain the cancer cells, foreign body, so the immune cells, but they are up to the destroyer.
Originally normal cells, cancer cells to become a mutation, but in the body's immune cells are part of a hit-to constantly monitor these changes and the onset of cancer is to prevent me that .
It is the onset of cancer, and a weakened immune system, cancer cells increase the charge to expel a small number of immune cells is believed to occur.

History Leukoplakia bx 8/2006 SCC floor mouth T3N0M0- Verrucous Carcinoma.
14 hour 0p SCC-Right ND/excision/marginal mandibulectomy 9/2006, 4 teeth removed, flap from wrist, trach-ng 6 days- no chemo/rad.
6 ops and debulking (flap/tongue join) + bx's 2006-2012.
bx Jan 2012 Hyperkeratosis-Epithelial Dysplasia
24cm GIST tumour removed 8/2013. Indefinite Oral Chemo.

1/31/16 passed away peacefully surrounded by family