I can't believe this thread. Even if the final outcome was that it takes you to the first post each time, I can't believe that the few seconds it takes to scroll to the bottom of the page or click on the last numbered page (if it is a multi page thread), that it is causing you to burn up valuable minutes of your day. You guys are obviously further up the food chain of life than me if you don't have this much extra time.

This is the way thing are now, it is the way they are going to be. So try this. For those of you who understand what a cookie is ONLY, please delete them and let the forum place a new one in your cookie file of your browser. If you do not know what I am talking about don't do this. You will have to, the first time, reenter your name and password. After that first session, it will remember you again. Now that you have signed in, go to the heading that says FORUM LIST, if this is where you want to look at your yellow NEW posting forums folders. Click on it and see a list of all the forums and the yellow ones indicating those have something that your cookie recognizes as something new to you. For instance click on the general forum. The page that comes up has colored folders for the topics that have something new in them since you were there last. Don't click on it yet. Notice that on the right is a link to the LAST POSTING IN THE FORUM if that is where you wish to go. If you click on the topic title on the LEFT - it will take you to the first posting in the thread. This is too simple. For those that come here every day like me, I don't do things this way. I go to the postings in the last 24 hours heading, and it gives me EVERYTHING that has been posted during that period. I just read down through the list to look for ones that I think I want to read or contribute to. The forum is operating the way it is supposed to operate. Please, unless you are having a serious problem with its operation, like you can't post, you can't log on, or something similar, please adapt. Otherwise email me.

Bottom left hand corner of this page is a link that says my cookies. For those of you that understand this, go in there and expire all the cookies with one click. Next time you come to the forum you will have to log in from scratch.

Those of you using Internet Explorer are using the most outdated browser out there, the one most prone to problems and viruses and spyware, and the one least compatible with the OCF site in general. OCF behave and appears differently in different Browsers. I use Safari as well as Firefox, and some of the features available in FF are not available in Safari.... it is not a perfectly compatible world on the web.

Last edited by Brian Hill; 04-21-2008 02:08 PM.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.