For what it's worth, here is my experience.

Early last week:
When I entered the site, I was automatically logged in. The upper right-hand corner always had my screen name. I would look in the Forums to see what folders had been updated (they were marked by a yellow folder). I would then click on the folder and the updated sub-folders would be marked yellow. When I clicked on the sub-folder, I would automatically be directed to the "oldest new" posting. For example, if there had been 2 postings the last time I visted and now the total was 5 postings, I would be taken to posting #3.

Late last week:
My site opening method remained the same. However, when I clicked on a sub-folder, I would be directed to the first posting in the sub-folder, even if the first posting was 6 months ago. I would then have to page down to where the new postings were.

Later last week:
The problem was apparently fixed and everything was as it seemed to be early last week.

This morning:
We appear to have reverted to the same problem.

I have always been "automatically" logged in to the system.

I know that there are other ways to see new postings, but I personally don't need to see all new postings ... I only follow a few folders and my method seems a little faster to me. Obviously, what is happening is not a huge problem in the bigger picture, but it is a little tiresome because it used to work so well!

Thanks,
Jean

* Root for Joe *
Sister of Joe (43, non-smoker/chewer; occ. drinker). Mouth problem 3/07. Diag with Stage I 6/07. Diag with Stage IV 9/07. In EPOC at Univ of Chicago. Cisplatin/cetuximab 1/wk x 8. Then, IMRT 5x/wk x 7 and weekly chemo. Done 12/21/07. Looks good as of 4/08, 7/08, 8/08, 1/09.