Malka,

I had breast cancer and oral cancer treated back to back (actually partly simultaneously) and I can promise you that if you survived oral cancer radiation and chemo (although looking at your signature line, maybe you didn't), the breast cancer lumpectomy/sentinal node removal and radiation (assuming that is what they have lined up for you since you mentioned a lumpectomy?) will seem like a piece of cake. And there is way more support avialable if you have breast cancer than for those of us with oral cancer.

Still, I don't mean to downplay your aggravation. I can understand it all too well! You'll be in my thoughts.

Brian and Sharlee, Sometime in the hopefully near future I would definitely be willing to share the work for the New York OCF branch. However, I am still facing a lot of challenges in terms of surgery for structures and possibly a more serious surgery for my trismus in the near future and between that and a lot of work commitments right now, I don't want to commit to something I then have to back out of because of other obligations. I feel like right now I barely have adequate time to hold together work, medical treatments, and the various mouth care and swallowing-issue things I need to do each day to make sure nothing gets worse.

But please keep me in mind if somehting comes up several months from now--maybe things will have gotten better.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"