When I found my cancer I thought at first it was a form of thrust. It was not painful at all. Only when my teeth started becoming loose did I get concerned. I went to the Dentist who sent me to my ENT who sent me to Amos Cancer Center after the biopsy proved positive. You should take one day at a time and stop sweating things until you find out what is up. The mind can make you sicker then you are. I truely pray that yours does not prove to be cancer and every one here is great with help. I Have been here for a short while as it is and I plan on being here for a super long time. Even if yours comes back negative maybe you should check out all these sweet people here they are a great bunch. God is watching out for you and the rest of us, Heres knowing you will not be with the C word. And only problem that the antibiotics can fix. Brenda

49 years young 9/2007 Squamous Cell Carcinoma 33 rad treatments. One year later, 9/17/2008 50 years old through the Grace of God. last check up all clear. Living life as it comes to me.