I didn't have rad., but I have problems with a dry mouth when sleeping since my surgery for other reasons.

I find that using a spray bottle does the trick for me.....I keep a spray bottle of water, and a spray bottle of Biotene by my bedside, and some lovely lip salve. I find this easier than actually drinking.....and easier than taking a chance on spilling my water. I sometimes use my Rubbermaid "suck bottle" with a flip spout. It doesn't drip if knocked over or lost in your bed. You sip it without having to tip it up.

It seems that someone--Brian, maybe it was you.. on the forum mentioned a mister that was operated by a battery pack, and he wore it all the time for (am I remembering this right?) a constant misting. Brian, am I making this up? It would be great to sleep with something like that. If I am making this up, then somebody needs to invent this!

Colleen--T-2N0M0 SCC dx'd 12/28/05...Hemi-maxillectomy, partial palatectomy, neck dissection 1/4/06....clear margins, neg. nodes....no radiation, no chemo....Cancer-free at 4 years!