I just got off the phone with a Auditor from the State Unemployment Tax office that has been auditing some of my clients on and off for years. She told me, in tears, that she is going to her FIRST radiation Tx for enlarged limp nodes and "mouth cancer" tomorrow and wanted to know what to expect. I was floored as I didn't know she even had our cancer. I started asking the usual questions and I found out quickly that she was totally in the dark to say the least and therefore naturally scared to death. She has had the mask already made, etc but she doesn't know squat about anything. She also has no immediate family and is still recovering from a brain tumor which I was aware of. Bottom line, I rescheduled my AM clients and I am going with her tomorrow. I just hope it's not as bad as I fear.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.