I have relied on this board for so much info over the last 3 years, and would like to ask for it again. I have been in remission for the last 2 and 1/2 years. In January, I was hit by a semi while driving home from school. My hip was shattered and I developed a severe MRSA infection causing me to have 3 operations to get me up and moving. I have had arthritis for years in my knees but my right one is giving me miserable pain, so I went to a orthopedic surgeon who x-rayed both of my knees. He found bone changes in the right knee not associated with tramua or arthritis. He said chemo could have caused bone death but it could also be bone cancer. He scheduled an MRI there in his practice Thursday for me, but I wonder should I contact the cancer docs to do it. Does Brian or anyone know- is this a possiable mets from the oral cancer? I had stage IV with several sizeable lymph node tumors, and had radical neck disection on the left side, chemo and radiation. Any info would be welcomed...I am a little dismayed with this, but am trying to be optimistic. However, last time a doc looked at me like that...well,you guys know the score. Thanks, sue