THE CHAPSTICK CONSPIRACY........I cannot stop laughing about it. I've had so many conversations with my friends about this in the past few days. My best friend is a "Chapstick Addict" and she is "drying out" she calls it. So funny the things she says. But, she did say that spending two days MAKING herself resist putting chapstick on and lengthening the time between applications has made her lips feel more naturally moist.

Dani, if her fiancee is stationed in San Diego for his school (he's in the JAG division) then we don't know what she will do. He's hoping for a school in North Carolina that is only two hours away so she doesn't have to worry about moving. She's attends Regent University and really loves it. So, we'll see. If she ends up out there, I can promise that every month she will have one of her sisters or her father and I there visiting her...........so we'll have to meet up! I'd love to meet you also.

Jerry, I did get your post. I believe it was you that stated not to use petroleum as it actually makes the lips dryer. You are right! Thanks for the advice.

Chapstick Conspiracy...................hey everyone, ask Gary about the 12 Step Program for this.................and visit the website he linked us with, it's hysterical.

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.