I am currently doing HBO treatments, I had much tooth pain along with a small piece of exposed bone on my inner gum. They have increased my HBO treatments to 40 from 30 , that is 30 before 10 after, I have, as of yesterday completed 21 treatments. I was told by the nurse at the HBO center at Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo that the benefits are permanent(so many conflicting views). This much I do know, the pain in my teeth is gone, the bone is still exposed (but they said that this may take some time and I now have temporary Myopia (eye sight is a mess) and my wallet is much thinner after having to drive 150 miles round trip daily. I now question if I should have those 2/3 molars pulled after 30 treatments since my teeth feel fine. As far as cost it is expensive , about $2000.00 a treatment and insurance companies can be assholes about this especially if it is out of their "service area". I told those morons that if it was available here why would I want to drive 75 miles each way and have to be there by 8am. One angry call from my GP as well as a well crafted pissed off letter by her worked wonders. The next day three different people from my insurance company called to give me the approval news.
lenny