I respect your right to believe in any manner. I hope that your confidence in what the future holds brings you some inner peace. I read your earlier postings and realize what a horrible experience your family is going through. But I still cannot understand the willingness of individuals to abandon what we have learned over thousands of years about illness and healing, to decide not to apply the knowledge that has been learned through trial end error, or even in the eyes of some, gained through the grace of a higher being's desire to see us have that knowledge, and put it to practical use. Fear of treatments is often stronger than fear of the disease in its early stages, when it is not so painful or disfiguring.

Whatever became of Kathy's friend is unknown since she never came back to tell us, and no surviving friend of hers returned to tell others about his success that they may follow in his footsteps. Given the many people that I have talked with on the phone about similar issues over the last 5 years, and the inevitable results that befell them, I suspect there is no survivor to come back and talk to us.

I have lost count of the conversations I have has like these, and because of my own frustration with these senseless deaths, I no longer take calls from people convinced that God will save them (without the aid of medical persons and techniques that he was perhaps involved in revealing to a world certainly in need of them) or that He wishes them to end their earthly life long before their time. In matters of faith, reason has little place it seems. I have too much to deal with - dealing with those people (also) of strong religious beliefs that believe that (a) God wants them to use every tool that he (perhaps) provided to them to work through the difficult choices and live on to inspire others, and be with their loved ones.

I have stated in previous posts and in the FAQ's.... there are no treatments in Mexico that have proven to save people from cancer when looked at by any body of independent people. The only thing that happens is that the families are drained of any financial resources they have, and then when there is nothing more to be gained from them, they are left by those who promised them that they had an answer/cure to their problem.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.