I just recently came across the message from Kathy about alternative treatments her friend was determined to take. Is that friend still alive? I am a born again Christian as is my suffering and just as determined 33year old daughter. We and hundreds of others have prayed for a year now and they have tried litterally everything "natural". She has now come to the place where she has to decide whether to have radical surgery or die a most excruciating death. Her throat is swelling shut,she cannot talk or eat. Her teeth are falling out from treatment received in Mexico. God has chosen not to heal her but I will say we have seen healing for spiritual issues. Perhaps that is what is most important to God. I do believe though, had she had surgery right away perhaps she would have been able to be a wife and mother to her little family by now. You cannot imagine the agony she is in. Drugs do not phaze it any more-only morphine and they can't seem to get that legally. This week she must decide whether to die or as she says,"have her face cut off". My advice--Pray, accept the prescribed treatment and keep on praying. Thanks for letting me tell this. I hope it will help someone. I have utter confidence that God will be glorified and I will see her in heaven someday. But it has been so very hard on so many of us who love her. Mom