Gary, yep, I have a laptop that I carry back and forth between the office and home. Time is tight right now, but I'm trying to get a regular keyboard I can hook up to at work and something I can put the laptop on which will elevate the laptop screen. We had a union person that was supposed to help with ergonomic concerns like this but she left for another job and I have to deal with other folks in computer support who realy could care less about ergonomics and can't seem to wrap their minds around why I'd need a keyboard when I have a laptop.

For the setup at home I'm saving for a nice large monitor I can plug the laptop into as well as a keyborad and my dear husband has promised to build me a shelf which will set it all up on my desk the way I need it --which means it probably won't be set up until this summer after the remaining 6 weeks of the semester since he is also an academic!

Meanwhile I have a good physical therapist....

I agree about geting doctor's approval before other kinds of massage (other than foot massage I mean), especialy to areas that have had surgery or radiation. I asked my ENT about the craniosacral and neck massgae before I went and he seemed to think it might help--especially the part where she works in my mouth and near the jaw.

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"