Anemone - you are posting to a thread that hasn't been visited in a year, but the question is still valid. If you do a search in the news section of the web site, we have put up many articles over the last three years about berries, and dark fruits and vegitables as a source of potential anti cancer benefits. While I am a big berry eater, I don't honestly know if they are offering me any chemo-protective benefits. I would eat them anyway because I like them, and they are easy to get where I am. In the off season I eat tons of frozen ones and dried ones as well. But search and read the articles that the main web site pulls up for you, and also read the nutrition pages which start with links off of the main facts page, and talk about all this in detail. Afterwards, judge for yourself. There is no downside to consuming this healthy food source.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.