Thank you all for you advice. It really helps to know that he isnt alone. As for any outside help, we don't really have anyone who helps us. I take care of his medicine, feeding him, taking him to doctors' appointments,etc. He got down almost 4 cans of Boost last night and 1 cup of water. Because the radiation is now centralizing on his neck- he is in a great deal of pain.
He has a patch and a high dosage of oxycodon, but it doesnt help him much. He also takes anxiety medication and a nausea medicine. He has a suction machine for his mucus, but because it is in his throat and not in his mouth, it doesnt do much good.
We go to the doctors office today to see if he will have the third round of chemotherapy. I want him to have it, but he doesnt want it because it makes him sick. The doctors say that the third dose doesnt do too much and if he didnt have it he can still be free of cancer. They dont want him to have it because he is so swollen and they dont want him in the ICU- why am I pushing so hard for it? Am I wrong? I just want him to be cancer free. What should I be pushing for?
Because the last week is quickly approaching; I feel out of control. Not in front of him, of course. Im terrified we will walk into the doctors office and here those terrible words again-only this time there wont be any other options besides a total larengectomy. He would be devistated.

Delia- Caregiver and fiancee to Charlie ,age 30,(SCC of Larnyx-Stage IV) chemotherapy and radiation- no surgery finished tx:4/7/06 SURVIVIOR!