Hi, minniea!
I was busy tonight reading old posts (I am learning so much by doing that 'research!') and found one from you that says you have 7 daughters!! How awesome! Tom and I have 3 children, but how wonderful it would have been to have been blessed with more. We do have 2 grandchildren already, so that is wonderful!

Today, Tom wanted me to take a picture of him while in the mask. Made ME nauseous, and I could only snap one. He's nonchalant about the process, but he knows it bothers me....

We didn't get to see the doc today; hopefully tomorrow....I am anxious to get this PEG issue settled. As far as I'm concerned, he WILL have it.

We live about 4 hours from VA Beach...my sister lives in Chesapeake, so we get down there from time to time. We LOVE staying at The Seahawk hotel on the beach...it has been awhile, however, and we'll have to see about getting back down there.
Will you be in Vegas?

Nicki, wife of Thomas
dx July 2004, SCC, Stage 4 Tonsil. Tx begun 8/4/04. Cisplatin/Xeloda x 4; IMRT 7 wks, 8/7 - 10/25/04 Modified Radical Dissection (right), Selective Dissection (Left) 12/10/04.