Danny,

Many non-profit and political organizations now have an option where a member can sign up for a recurring monthly donation charged directly to their credit cards (so that they don't have to remember to send a check in). I have no idea what this involves regarding setup, but could this be made available? I already do recurring donations for three other non-profits to which I donate. What I've observed about my own behavior with automatic recurring donations is that once I sign up, I keep doing it for many years since it takes no effort on my own part and I basically forget about it. It also might give OCF more of a projection of future income stream. So far for OCF, I've made two online contributions: mainly because I forget to do it again since they are one-time deals. Also, OCF could save money on the cost of producing and mailing the buttons, cards, etc. for recurring contributors because I certainly wouldn't expect (or want) to get them every month.

Just a thought.

Connie

Wife of Jerry - Dx. Jan '05. SCC BOT T1N2BM0 + Uvula T0N0M0. Stg IV, Surg on BOT and Uvula + Mod Rad Neck Diss.(15 rmvd, 4 w/cancer), IMRT 33x. Cmpltd 5/9/05.