Gosh Danny.....that post of yours brought a tear to my eye! I was touched, and happy to hear that you are moving along and adjusting to this new way of life. I'm throwing a big cyber-hug your way!! And all the best to everyone here in this forum. Brian, in response to whether you should add a smiley face or not - I keep thinking of those 2 theatrical masks - one with a smile and the other one with a frown. I forget what exactly that is called, but I hope you know what I mean. There is happiness to know this site exists and has helped many people along the way - but obviously great sadness too because of the simple fact that this disease and all types of cancer exists. Maybe one day - God willing, this disease will be eradicated - but from the look of things, that day is still a long way away. The best thing to do for now is to keep educating people, especially the youngsters - the dangers of smoking and chewing tobacco, and hope people will not hesitate to see their doctor at the first sign of trouble.

DonnaJean