thanks for all the suppport. Monday they let me move my head n the neckrest until I thought it felt right (or as right as possible) and then did the mask an, with having alos taken a hydrocodone pill, it was very manageable (also, even with the xrays they took, the whole things was half an hour--it was at least 40 min Friday and the last minutes are the worst in terms of neck pain).

Getting the chemo went well Monday, and the amifostine. But yesterday, I was anuseated from when I woke up and teh amifostine amde it worse. I toughed out radaition just barely. As soon as they moved the table at the end I sat up and vomited. And its been worse since then (yestreday afternoon and all night). can 't even keep compazine down right now, let alone anything else. I don't know how I'm going to get through rad. today.....

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"