Hooray, Gary! Post #1000! smile I feel special now! (And I remember that I was Member #1500, too!)

I've got myself in a better frame of mind now, gang. It really is a help to know that many of you went through all this and are doing well now. They have scheduled him for daily infusions of fluid and liquid meds...and we are changing up the nausea drugs. I do know that the Zofran was labeled to be taken only the first few days post Cisplatin....and we had Dexamethasone and Compazine to work into the regimen. I'll have to review what they gave him today in the IV.
The radiation doc really did warn us that this 4th infusion of Cisplatin was going to be a butt-kicker....he definately knows what he's talking about!

I think I'll bake cookies again tonight...housework is just too boring smile I don't know who breaks into the house each day to make it such a mess, but I sure wish they'd STOP! smile
Nite-nite...

Nicki, wife of Thomas
dx July 2004, SCC, Stage 4 Tonsil. Tx begun 8/4/04. Cisplatin/Xeloda x 4; IMRT 7 wks, 8/7 - 10/25/04 Modified Radical Dissection (right), Selective Dissection (Left) 12/10/04.