:rolleyes: Time for more surgery and chemo. I will be having the recurring tumor removed from my trachea on Sept. 3rd. I have opted to wait until Sept. because frankly I'm tired of always having surgery in the month of August and I thought a change would be nice. laugh I'll be having my next CT and office visit on Aug. 2nd and a PET scan after that to see if it could have spread back to my liver. My last CT showed that there was an increase in the size and number of nodules in both lungs. I don't know what kind of chemo. I'll be using yet. Nothing new and promising to try according to my Onc. Any ideas? I have been having a great deal of bleeding from this tumor which is blocking more than half of my trachea. Any suggestions on how to curb it? It usually goes for about 30min. and then it kind of coagulates over and stops for awhile. Just a minor inconvenience is all. :p
Thanks for listening,
Much Love, Laughter, Light, and Healing to all of you,
Candle wink

SSC Larynx/Supraglottic Laryngectomy'98. Max Radiat-'98,'01. Liver resect-'00. Metastasis to lt lung'02&rt lung'04. Carboplatin&Taxol&Ifosfamide&Taxotere'00.Cetuximab'02.Cysplatin&Topotecan'03.