I have a question, again, went back for my pet scan and cat scan. I was told I have some "spots" that they want to do a byopsy on. This is terrifying to me, since this is my 3rd run with cancer. The "spots" are in the left groin area and above the kidney. Now my doctor stated that this is very unusuall, since oral cancer tends to show up in the lungs or liver. Has anyone had anything like this show up? Also they have put metal to hold the bone together until it heals for my jaw. I had it removed in Feb 04. I cannot open my mouth hardly at all. However the speech therapists expects me to do all these things,,,how??? I still have my trache, for I had my lifetime dose of radaition before my surgery, so it is taking 5 times, it seems, to heal..anyone out there that has something like this, please help me with some questions. I hate the trache, but I cannot cough up the flem thru my mouth.Since almost all my tongue is gone, I cannot push it on out. This is what they are waiting for me to be able to do before they remove the trache. My neck is so stiff from the trache, not being able to move it around freely. I really need some input..all the doctor tells me is that I am doing great and for me to hang in there....I want the truth....Vicki