I just wanted to post an update on Eric. As many of you know, he underwent surgery Friday for removal of his lymph node. Unfortunately, they did find cancer when they went in, and he underwent the radical neck dissection. He is still in the hospital, and is hoping to go home tomorrow. Apparently the first night was pretty rough. He was nauseated from the surgery and pain medication; but since they switched him to a new medicine he has been feeling better. He is eating some (mostly liquids, ice cream at this point.) I talked to him yesterday and today, and he sounds great!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that I am truly amazed at the strength and comraderie of this group of people! He told me about this website several weeks ago, and I have been reading many of the posts. I am floored by the outpouring of love and support you show for one another. It is so awesome to read your comments to one another and see how you are lifting each other up. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Please keep Eric and his wife in your prayers, and I will continue to pray for you also.

Eric's sis in North Carolina