Hello All,

Met with the medical on'gist today. Any Chemo if I decide to take it would be purly pallative. She suggested Texol & Carboptztin (Cisptztin) but had reservations about it doing any good. She suggests repeat scans at 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks. She was honest an upfront. I thank her for that.

She ordered a cat scan of my chest and lungs for this Friday,June 4th. A MRI of head and neck for Monday, June 7th and a Cat scan on June 9th of my neck. Pick up all films on Friday June 11th and see the on'gist again on Tuesday, June 15th. Will have a much clearer picture than.

Her best guess is anywhere fron 3 to 6 months. Im betting much longer. I am a stubborn son of a Bitch!!!! Thanks again for all your kind words and support,

Love, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006