I have to agree with Gary on this. Lets look at Brett Butler. I am pretty sure he just had surgurey and Rad. He is a 8 year survivor. Others however have induction Chemo and IMRT with Chemo and still have reaccurance and die.

What we are all searching for is something that is not there (not yet). This is a nasty son of a B&*^%. As long as you are reading this post however you are on the "right side of the grass" as Brian put it in his bio.

Love each other. Love your family. Hug & kiss your kids. Kiss your mom. Summer is coming. Lets all try to enjoy whatever time we have left.

I was standing in line at Walgreens the other day and a Bob Seger song came over the radio that I had not heard in twenty or so years. I just started singing and dancing in line. People were looking at me like I had three heads. But I just dont care anymore. I am going to do what I enjoy from now on. I have had a pretty good life to this point and if god call me home so be it. But every day I am here I will thank him and enjoy what he gave me.

Take it easy everybody.

Robert

SCC 1.6cm Right Tonsil 10/3/03, 1 Node 3cm, T1N2AM0, Tonsil Removed, Selective Neck Disection, 4 Wks Induction Chemo (Taxol,Cisplatin), 8 Weeks Chemo/Radiation (5FU,Hydroxyurea,Iressa), IMRT x 40, Treatment Complete 2/13/04.
41 Years Old At Diagnosis