I joined this forum yesterday and already think it is awesome for the information and support its provides.

I have a question, I am 22 days out of 33 fractions of RT, 2 Chemos and one radical neck dissection, On the whole I feel good, I would say 65% recovered in my throat and able now to eat food, having lost 15kgs through lack of eating and NG tube. I have energy not as much as before but can feel it everyday getting stronger.

I have an issue over my weight as I have always had a problem before, I know when eating normally returns I will be watching it, but also have problems with the praise that you look and sound well, bearing in mind 22 days I was hardly able to walk and talk.

I would like to be able to bank this priase and move on any suggestions on how I can do this?

Steeplechase

SCC Left tonsil removed, T1N2/3 May 2005, left radical neck dissection and wisdom tooth removed, 32 lymph nodes removed, 1 infected. 33 Fractions of RT, 2 doses of Cisplatin and a NG tube for 4 weeks! Treatment ended Mid August 2005.