Well my marks are all on the mask and none on the skin. The point of entry must be the hollow of my neck because that is where there are globs of fat like stuff and melted skin. It looks like melted skin to me. If I dab it with a cloth it comes off in blobs and strings that are like gum. I do have dark hair but I have pale blue eyes and fair skin. If I go out in the sun I am burned in 15 minutes tops unless I start out with a really heavy sunscreen.

They gave me a script for the 5% cortisone cream and that stuff set me on fire. I put it on there and slid down the wall all the way to the floor so they said skip using it. I am still on the Biafine cream and the gel pads. When I first put that gel pad on after my skin has dried it feels like a billion mosquitoes stinging me at the same time for around 3 or 4 minutes. Its horrible and more horrible. I don't scratch it but if I started I truely believe I would dig my entire throat right off to the bone. frown

What I want to know is 1. How can keeping the skin moist ever result in healing and 2. Five minutes without the cream or the gel pad and my neck is dry and stiff as a board. It even feels like a board. How long will this last after treatment? It is horrible.

[i]"The artist, a traveler on this earth, leaves behind imperishable traces of his being." -Fran