Hello Donna
I use the "Preview Post" myself. This way you can look at your message several times, as the way it will appear and hone it before you hit add reply. After you post it, you only have a short period of time to edit it. If I plan on writing a long post, or starting a new topic I will write it in a microsoft word document. This way I can use spell check. When I am satisfied I cut & paste to the quick reply. Then I'll preview it, then add it. Like Colleen says, just play around with it. In a week you will have it mastered. Read the faq. That helped me tremendously. And I love the smilies, they add expression to the post. Read in the "Introduce yourself" forum "Halllo, just introducing my" by Richard Clegg. I wrote a lot of help tips in there. You may find them useful. Don't mind me, it's 4:30 am and I couldn't sleep. Thought I'd chime in here. This forum has pulled me through many sleepless nights. eek ( Thank You Brian! )

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07