Heres my story would be great too get some advice and help. Im a nervous wreck for some reason About one full yeah ago I had pain on the side of my tongue. Went too the doctor and the diagonsis was a canker sore. With me panicking already that it still might be oral cancer. I took peroxide straight witha toothbrush and started scubbing the hell out of it along with that I would take salt and put it on what I was told a canker sore and leave it there for as long as it dissolved and continue scrubbing.I did both of these things like 3-5 times. All of a sudden the area turned extrememly white the size of a pencil head eraser. I went back too the doctor told him what I did and the diagonisis was now leukoplakia. Wait n see , heres the catch both my doctors believe the leukoplakia was caused by the peroxide and salt excess scrubbing. I am a smoker however. Anyhow how the growth was white and movable would gradually get smaller but than get back too its original size. it seem very movable and elastic-like I would have a habit of bitting the area and touching it and it got really sensitive and a bit painfull at times. So my oral surgeon decided too cut it out via scapel. Its been a year and it hasnt grown back. But I do notice I do get canker sores near the area on the side of my tongue still. they go away quickly using ora 5. but re-curr. I have this feeling I am biting my tongue while Im sleeping however I am soon too try a mouth guard. Its been a year and it hasnt grown back. What does a mild atypia biopsy mean exactly? I still get the area checked every 6 months or so.Everytime I get a canker sore I panic! And could the doctors be right that this lesion was caused by scubbing a canker sore with peroxide and salt somewhat obssevisely. And if so why would it even come back mild atypia? My doctor said this could make cells turn abnormal...and peroxide can burn a friggin hole in a wooden floor.yet on websites home remedies thay actually encourage doing this scubbing peroxide n salt on canker sores???? Can anybody relate. Mild Atypia am I having panic attacks for nothing? what is the progonisis for mild atypia anyway, scared:(

any advice will help, Carl, thanx a bunch and good luck all!

Carl Caola