Well, I'm hijacking again because Kevin's Cochon de Lait has my mouth watering big time. BTW, Cajun cooks are among the best in the world. To further Kevin's explanination of wet vs dry: Dry rubs are a combination of spices [garlic, chili powder,salt, red and black pepper,turmeric, etc. to taste] that are rubbed into the meat before cooking or grilling and can be left to meld in the frig overnight].Alot of Texas BBQ is dry BBQ. Sometimes a BBQ sauce is served on the side with dry rubs- sometimes not. Wet BBQ is sometimes marinated before cooking, but always cooked and basted with whatever your favorite concoction of sauce is.[and there are thousands of variations]. One of the few meats my husband could swallow [with no teeth] after surgery and radiation were pork baby back ribs, slow cooked [oven] in a mild sauce. So as Not to belabor this point here, anyone who wants some different BBQ sauces-e-mail me- I have a bunch of them. P.S. There are different techniques and sauces for pork and beef. Amy in the Ozarks

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: