You are all amazing! Thank you all so much for your kind words and advice. I talked to my sis today and told her about my post and the responses I have received. She was amazed and touched beyond belief. It is a tough weekend for them-going to the hospital for hydration while their kids are spending Easter with their grandparents. God bless all of you who have experienced the struggles related to oral cancer and are inspiring others through their fight. You are all heroes! As soon as her hubby feels up to it she will encourage him to visit this forum. I'm still working on getting her near a computer to visit also! smile

I decided to drive up to Milwaukee Monday and meet them at the hospital (uh-oh, better take my Bears sticker off my bumper!). My sis is overwhelmed and her hubby is too sick to even think right now. I will get info. and ask questions about his meds & peg tube issue based on the helpful advice you have all provided. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Take care,
Sue

Another Bon Jovi lyric: "I'll be there for you, these 5 words I swear to you..."

Sister-in-law of 39 yr. old DX 2/07 STAGE IV BUCCAL MUCOSA(CHEEK)-invasive, moderately differentiated, IMRT x37 start 3/29/07, cisplatin x3 start 4/2/07.

As Bon Jovi's lyrics say..."Take my hand, we'll make it I swear, livin' on a prayer"