Thank you for all of your welcomes to "The Club Nobody Wants To Be A Member Of"! Never expected to receive so many well wishes.

Looks like I will be going through 7-8 weeks of radiation. Also, Cisplatin 2 times during the radiation. That was kind of a surprise because I assumed that I would be having Chemo once a week.
Will also be taking Eythyol before radiation. I hope that I am one who can tolerate it's side effects so I will be able to preserve some salivary function. Right side of face and neck still quite swollen from surgery and dissection. Seeing as it has been only 3 weeks since surgery, I must be doing ok.

Here are some answers to questions some of you have asked. I love Fly Fishing! My wife use to kid me that I should be the poster boy for LL Bean. Strictly catch & release. Can't stand the taste of fish LOL!!
As for concerts, I grew up in the 70's, so I am partial to that time frame. Love Southern Rock ie Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker, Dickey Betts. Also being right up here on the Canadian Border, I am partial to alot of Canadian Music like The Tragically Hip, 54-40 and others. Oh yeah also Molson Canadian Beer and the Famed Canadian Ballet!

Once again, a sincere thank you for your support and look forward to corresponding with you in the future!!

Jon