Hi all,
My husband (51, nonsmoker, nondrinker) has stage II (T2N0M0) tonsillar SCC, diagnosed at tonsillectomy six weeks ago. He is starting IMRT tomorrow (35x) and will be receiving amifostine IV for as long as he can tolerate it. He will be pretreated with IV fluids, Zofran, and steroids before each dose of Ethyol, and has a port-a-cath to facilitate that.

I wondered if anyone has a daily log template they would be willing to share? I have read the posts on the "Getting Through It Project" forum where people describe some of their logs, and it would be great to actually see some of these (blank, of course). If anyone has a log they would share, I would so appreciate getting that in e-mail so I can figure out the best way to keep track of the days ahead.

I want to thank all of you who communicate on this board with your messages of hope and support and advice. I have been "lurking" on the site without posting for the last few weeks and have learned so much! Because of this forum and all of the terrific info throughout the site, we feel quite prepared as we start this journey tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

-Tricia

CG to spouse, tonsillar SCC, T2N0M0, tonsillectomy 9/06, 35 rad tx finished 12/06, no chemo. Positive PET 3/07 in tonsillar fossa (residual tumor), surgery 4/2/07 composite resection tonsillar fossa and BOT w/forearm graft and right ND.