Debra, just want to "second" Marica's advice to remember to take care of yourself too.That is really important advice! John and I began our relationship in the kitchen.[we own and operate a Kitchen and Bath Design\Install business] We both love to cook and eat. He has been on a peg for almost 12 months, cannot swallow at all, but on good days he COOKS for me! The rest of the time I cook for kids and grandkids. One of the hardest adjustments I have had to make during this time has been the loss of our playing in the kitchen together and enjoying the fruits of our labors. As a caregiver, you will find many things to adjust to over the next months- so allow yourself to be "overwhelmed" for about a month and THEN just remember that when the going gets tough-the tough get going. Altho this is a shopworn phrase, truer words were never spoken about the role of a caregiver in a cancer battle. Amy

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: