Carol,
Danny would have wanted contibutions to OCF (in his name of course) as part of his memorial for that I am positive. He worked tirelessly to support OCF. He was one of the 3 key people who organized our Las Vegas adventure. Of the other 2, we lost Dinah last year and sadly she was too ill to attend. Only Bob (jetagehobo) remains healthy.

Other things I don't think Danny would mind me sharing was his terrific sense of humor -right up until the end. One of the hospice people asked him "What does it feel like to be dying?" and he responded "I don't know - I've never died before".

Some of you may wonder why I posted the notice here, but this was Danny's baby. He loved the introduction topic and opportunity to welcome others. There will be some huge shoes to fill here -if ever...

Gary Allsebrook
Dx 11/22/02, SCC, 6 x 3 cm Polypoid tumor, rt tonsil, Stage III/IVA, T3N0M0 G1/2
Tx 1/28/03 - 3/19/03, Cisplatin ct x2, IMRT, bilateral, with boost, x35(69.96Gy)
"You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14 NIV)