Welcome to the Oral Cancer Foundation Dysmae. Sorry you had to find us but glad you did.

Is your son being treated at a Major Cancer Center? You want someone who sees alot of this type of cancer. It is a very unforgiving diaease. A team of experts that determine his best course of treatment. We are all different and react differentely to similier treatment.

Was or is your son a chewer? So unusually to see this cancer in someone so young.
Please continue to post his progress and I hope you all the best as you start a frightful journey. Many of us have traveled the road ahead of him and survived, He can to!!!

All my best, Danny Boy

Did you get a second opinion from anyone else? It's a good idea if you haven't. Starting radiation so soon makes me wonder.

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006