Hey Paul! Thanks for the reply. Please find time for yourself and your health. I believe nothing is more important than that.

So the PET/CT results showed that the primary origin site is lungs and from the lungs it has spread to the right leg compartment. Now the doctors are saying it can possibly be a second cancer, lung cancer which has metastasized but there is a possibility that it is TB.

His bronchoscopy biopsy was done today and after convincing the Doctor who was going to perform it, I was able to get some sample of the tissue for myself which I sent to a third party histopathology test lab to double check the conclusions of the hospital as I don't want to take any sort of risk.

Meanwhile, they're giving pain killers and bone strenghthening medicines to dad to relieve the pain which is severe as of now.

I really hope it is a silly issue like TB!!! The results will come out sometime next week, till then I have my fingers crossed.

Stay strong folks.
Love

Son of patient with moderately differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue.
Histopathological report results post surgery which involved resection of tongue with sufficient margins and neck dissection upto level IV:
Staging: pT1N0M0
Margins are clear, so are nodes
PNI present
Degree of keratinization is moderate
Brynes infiltrating pattern 3

"Impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way, becomes the way." - Marcus Aurelius