I have 3 different sized white boards, a box for the markers and dry eraser, the big one will be a reminder to me to do my exercises and to place pillows under my arms to prevent post op lymphadema issues. (I saw this on OCF under a thread called I wish I knew). The med sized white board is thin and easier to hold with one hand. The tiny board is for my visitors to play with or color.

When my grandmother was in the hospital with a broken hip I placed a journal next to her bed and every time we took turns to sit with her we would jot down our thoughts abs experiences while we were there at the hospital and note any type of issues that came up related to healthcare. Often times we would also recall memories with her and we journaled our stories. The simplest idea became a beautiful book with so many memories and information related to her care.

SCC 4a Biopsy- under tongue 4/7/17 results Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Surgery scheduled 5/9/17. Tumor Boarf reviewing case next Wednesday 5/3/17 Appt surgery/reconstruction/involvement TBD a affected area-base of tongue on the entire right side floor of mouth from base of tongue to wall of mandible, lymph nodes in neck involved. Proceeding w/PET, surgery/ reconstruction TBD, trach, port, radiation, chemo, feeding tube. Learning from you everyday. DeboraLee