Hello everyone!
I'm wondering if you've heard of these symptoms and if you can help me out, because my doctor is clueless.

8 months ago I felt a constant tingling and twitching feeling my left cheek and the left side of my tongue.
1 month later the constant feeling slowly spread to my whole cheek.
3 months later the feeling spread to my lips and nose andf I broke out in blisters on my cheek - went away quickly when doctor perscribed mupirocin. (I had the same blisters 2 years ago when i was dipping but no tingling)
4 months and it was around the left side of my head, concentrated on the top of my head.
5 months later my left hand and foot felt like they were always "asleep" (that bad circulation feeling) and have ever since.
6 months later i can feel it on my neck.
6 month mark I get an MRI on my brain and neck - nothing spotted.
7 month mark feeling is very intense on lower neck (feels tense and makes me burp), and i'm starting to notice some stiffness in my hand and foot.
8 month mark - is today and i'm asking you for help.

I got my blood checked for common diseases and nutrition deficiencies - all negative.
The MRI came back fine.
I chewed tobacco for 2.5 years, 1 can a week at first then 1 can every other day.

I went to the neurologist twice for the MRI's at month 6 and my doc said to call if it gets worse because she doesn't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I am going to call her about the neck thing and see what she says.

Do you have any clues as to what it could be?
I'm trying to catch it before it gets really bad
Thank you!

Last edited by luckypenguin; 01-18-2017 03:22 AM.