I did it !

Even though I did not have Dental trays or any instruction on care my check up and evaluation was amazing ! I had no cavities and he said my teeth looked perfect for what they have gone through. He asked me how I did it and I told him that I lightly brush my teeth 4 or 5 times a day and always rinse after sipping anything other than water. My dentist does have a lot of experience in what I am experiencing so that was quite a relief also.

He at first said I could not have a partial due to irritation to the gums and might not ever be able too. Oh course that made me cry as I am so self conscious about smiling or even talking because of missing teeth. Then he said he could make a bridge of 3 teeth for the front right. I am dancing here !

I have an appt Dec 21st for dental tray molds and we will see how I get through that before we attempt the bridge work. I have a real hard time keeping my mouth open very long at all. Although my hubby says I don't ha-ha.

Since I know things look good there I don't even mind the dry and burning quite as much this evening. Funny how a few positive words can stir us along.

Anyway, so excited tonight and feel so good about a good report for once from men in white coats ! Think I will celebrate with an extra can of Ensure !

Thank you, Thank you for pushing me.

Stopped in here to go through this site to do more Christmas shopping at Amazon, glad I did, it was nice to see your post.

Please let me know how your PT is going.

Sept 2002 Rt breast cancer no chemo or radiation.
March 2015 Rt tonsil cancer - walnut size lump rt side neck.
March 2015 Scan, biopsy confirm
March 2015 Port, G tube placed, 10 teeth removed.
July 2015 completed 5 chemo/35 radiations
Sept 2015 Cat Scan all clear
July 2016 G tube, port still in place
Ive had Thyroid "graves disease" and Lupus for many years.
4 kidney stone surgeries past 3 mo with over 100 stones still there !

*** Update... Jo passed away 12/20/17 ... RIP Jo ***