Well, I finished the 10 days without incident. The flavor of the mouthwash was pleasant, orange, and I must say the lozenges, although an odd flavor that takes some getting used to, really do promote saliva flow while you're sucking on them and for some minutes thereafter. I'll put the surplus in my backpack for hikes in hot weather.

Don't really think the 10 days of the rinse, lozenges, gel and spray did anything for me. I also can't comment on whether or not continued use of these products would be beneficial in the long term. Maybe they would for someone with an extremely dry mouth.

I found the ending survey interesting in that it didn't address the trial. In fact I even wondered whether or not I was doing the right one. But I'd typed in the address they listed on the accompanying form, including entering my personal survey number.

I hope this helped the company and, more importantly, that it helps people down the line.

David 2
SCC of occult origin 1/09 (age 55)| Stage III TXN1M0 | HPV 16+, non-smoker, moderate drinker | Modified radical neck dissection 3/09 | 31 days IMRT finished 6/09 | Hit 14 years all clear in 6/23 | Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome kicked in a few years after treatment and has been progressing since | Prostate cancer diagnosis 10/18