Hello, I wondering if anyone else has experienced an extended bleed from the mouth?

Last Mar, 25, 2014 I bled from my mouth for over 9 hrs. I ended up in hospital was given IV then released with an appt to see ENT.
No one could locate source of bleed. All looked in sinus but not in throat. I began having the taste of what I felt was blood and I could smell something foul. ENT said possible sinus infection gave me Zipromax.
This has gone on until I made appt yesterday to see another ENT. He looked down my throat and told me he saw a large mass at the base of my tongue, another mass near that one in neck and a small one in a node.
I am scheduled to have a biopsy on Tues. Which told would allow ordering of PET scan.
This Dr is surgeon and told me he could treat me with chemo and rad. It was a shock. I went in thinking it was my sinus. The Dr was noticeably upset no one checked for OC after the bleed.
I should also note I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis several years ago I had a colonoscopy this year and they found 10 large "as your thumb" polyps all precancerous.
11 yrs ago had a slow growing cancerous tumor removed from my kidney. The surgeon went in back, removed top part of kidney and I recovered quickly. I was scanned for 5 years. No reoccurrence.
I am, of course, nervous as I am 70 yrs. I was a smoker but quit a year ago. I never drank or did drugs, I am told I am in good shape for my age.
I'd appreciate any comments or help.

T4,N2,MO SCC of the BOT hpv+
Weekly Taxol/Carboplatin w/ 44 rad 73 GY Nov 2014 - Jan 2015
PEG tube feedings (Liquid Hope). Removed PEG 7/7/2015
Clear 4.9.2015 PET/CT H&N.
11mm low SUV nodule RUL on lung PET/CT
2nd PET 8.25.15 10+ numerous nodules bi later lungs
9.9.15 Lung biopsy SCC Org BOT
Avastin and Torisel clinical trial 11/15-3/16 MDA
Home 5/23/16 Pet scan 50% growth & +SUV
Opdivo 6/2016
Synthroid 100 mcr