Hello all. Let me start at the beginning. At the end of July I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Seminoma. So, I have had multiple ct scans and a pet scan in the last two months, although all of the ct scans were of the chest and abdomen, only the pet scan covered my head. So, since about mid August I have had a palpable lymph node on the left mid posterior of my neck. It feels like it is close to a cm maybe a little larger. It is moveable but is not tender to the touch. I had an ultrasound done on the lymph node where they found it to be benign, but it has slightly grown in size since then. I also feel like I have some not really pain but pressure in my right ear, and I have had some canker sores under my tongue that have come and gone over the same time frame. I also have a section in the floor of my mouth that feels swollen and just different that the left.

So, I guess my questions are is it likely for a pet scan to miss some issues that would've been going on in my oral cavity because they were mainly focused on my abdomen?

Do persistent canker sores that come and go in similar but not the same area indicate oral cancer?

How fast would a lymph node with squamous cell carcinoma take to really enlarge over the 1cm threshold?

Thanks in advance for any advice, I am also involved in a testicular cancer forum and I know how great these forums and their members can be.