Much thanks for the replies everyone. I thought it would be prudent to post a reply since someone else might find this thread useful. Anyways, I went to the ENT yesterday. In hindsight, I feel that maybe I should have went outside their practice to another ENT practice group. The ENT I saw was very nice, affable, and thorough. But, he said he is basically a clone of my other ENT who did my biopsy. They trained in the same place, and they basically follow the same protocols. Anyways, he checked my lymph nodes, and he basically said that although they are definitely palpable, he would not worry about any of them. He also said that since my last biopsy was benign, that furthered cement his view. He then asked about the bloody sputum. He thought it could be an arterial malformation. So, he did a scope. He didn't see anything. He also reached into the back of my tongue. Didn't feel anything. He said the next time I start spitting up blood again, to call in to his office and schedule an appt that very day with him so that he can locate the bleeding.

Anyways, I'll update the thread at some later time. I've had this blood in sputum thing three times in the past 2 months. So, it will probably happen again soon. By the way, he thought that it was probably just light bleeding, like bleeding from the gums. But, I assured him that it was quite a lot of blood, and there was blood clots in my spit and streaks of blood throughout. Fortunately, though, I'm spitting clear again the past day and a half now. *knock on wood*

Again, much thanks for all of the responses. They were helpful and pushed me towards the right direction.

40 y.o., undiagnosed, spitting up blood past 4-5 months at random intervals, several enlarged lymph nodes under chin and neck, biopsy of one showed benign viral lymphadenopathy. Still being monitored by ENT.