Hello Recently like a week ago I went to a doctor because I had some orange bumps on my throat she said it was just a infection so I was really relived i had this infection 2 weeks before doctor and not its a week after the doctor and I still have it so its been 3 weeks with this bumps in my throat in total to make it worse I have a little bump in top of my Pilate the doctor said I had nothing to worry about nothing look bad but im now scared because my voice cracks idk if I have had this for a long time or its becouse im worried and im now just paying attention I read its can be a symptom when I first discovered oral cancer so mabe I've had and I never played attention or im bearly getting either way im really scared again can someone tell me if it sounds like cancer I have no canker sore or no wound or no blood I have a wart looking thing in my left tonsil and a little bump on top Pilates I also have orange bumps im my throat my doctor said I have nothing to worry about but im still scared because om crack voice and my throat infection also I have not taken any medicine but I read a throat infection leaves 7 to 10 days without medicine I've had mine for 3 weeks and no pain sice the beginning someone please help thankyou

Teen with questions and willing to help and give support any way I can