My husband is 7 weeks post TX this Tuesday had ct scan on 8/12 everything came back grossly clear that's the defining words on the ct scan RO. Was very impressed his words we're I'm very pleased as he showed us the before and after treatment scan!! He said the tumor had responded well to treatment and the ct result also said no possible recurrence of tumor !! That was wonderful news to hear we have been trough so much with traveling seven weeks to rads and the one and half dose of chemo/ we thanked god the first one our faith has helped us so much going trough this horrible experience that I pray no one ever goes trough although their have been some strong people went trough this.my husband has been having trouble from ear pain in the left ear tumor was on the right however he had one small node on the left where rads we're also given I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the pain ..

We told the ENT and he seem to brush it off he's a very cocky dr with terrible manners and isn't very good at given answers he had a lady come in to set up for a swallowing test in a few weeks she ask had my husband been chocking when drinking water or formula we told her no ! She said he could be having silent aspiration I said I've never heard of such .. I ask the RO and nurses they had not heard of it they said you would show signs if aspirating such as choking

She went on to say during the test my husband would be swallowing things such as crackers I told her he had an ulcer back their and was still a little raw she went on to tell how long she had been doing the test and it was protocall I was very disappointed with her attitude and the ENT I've always felt uncomfortable going into that office the other places we visited along the treatment journey we're very nice and very informative with information .. I looked up the comments from him and his staff from others who have seen him trough treatment! Looked like they we're all bad comments with his attitude so it felt good not to be the only one hoping we don't have to see him much more!!

My husband is doing better he can drink formula and eat small things small amount his want for food hasn't returned yet we tried the buffet as someone mentioned and he ate small bites of several items witch was great I haven't seen him eat In so long we're taking one day at a time!!

Mucus is getting better slowly but much better !!

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014