Uptown, sheer will and determination is on your side...do you have support, family, etc? I know much of what keeps me going is the thought of those who care about me and of more importance who I want to be here for.
The gift that keeps on giving has certainly taken on a whole new meaning...it saves and then stealthily tests to see if you really want to continue on.
I have read in posts about the discovery of white patches and then to read these patches can be nothing at first or appear to be non-cancerous only to be what looks like months or years later to be scc.
Was there pain, any other symptoms to say this is cancer? Was the dentist involved?
Very curious...my dentist has not gained my confidence. Still seeing my head and neck team very 4 months. Thanks to anyone wanting to share wink

63 years old
Nona to Alora, Emery, Ilyana, Harper, Nolan, & Rory. Yogini since 2012. Namaste.

Diagnosed 10/5/20 Oral Cancer/ RT side of tongue SCC Stage I Partial Glossectomy 10/23/20 Right Neck Dissection 12/4/20 Clear Nodes
BOT SCC 1/18/11 Stage IV N3 M0 HPV+ Port2/18/11
Treatment start 2/22
CISplatin 2rnds, Rads:35 treatments
July 12 doctors' deemed me cancer free-port out July 18.
Non-smoker, was a light-drinker No drinking since diagnosis