Hello I have a question? I've been looking over my husbands pathology reports I came across one ... It's from the right Oropharynx,Biopsy
It says - INFILTRATING Poorly Differentiated squamous cell Carcinoma
- the tumor is strongly P16 positive. It also give the sizes of the lymph nodes on another report like multiple enlarged cervical lymph nodes for example 13mm left level 2 node
16mm right level 2 node
12mm right level one node
It' says no pharyngeal or laryngeal masses are present
But on another I found says IMPRESSION : right parapharyngeal mass witch contains a central area of hypoattenuation ,which may be necrosis
2. Says cervical adenopathy as described
I'm finding this some what difficult to understand anyone familiar with any of this .. We're at the end of week 6 tomorrow and hoping Monday when my husband sees the rads dr. He will confirm this be his last day for RADS: ...The mucus is an all day thing he can't talk with out choking or hacking up the stuff we didn't use the peg until around a week ago maybe close to 10 days ago .. He's still able to drink water by mouth but has no want for food maybe he's scared of choking he says the throat seems tight like no room for food to go down ..I do put water and formula along with home made milk shakes trough the peg

My husband use to be a big man and I mean muscle wise he was very healthy active everyday he's lost around 25-30 in the last few months his neck is terrible it's peeling it itches ..
One good thing it don't burn much maybe it's where I've took extra care of it kept it clean and used really good creams I just hope it heals good with no scars

Ive rambled enough just hoping he gets back to him self again the kids and I surly miss him so much .. This must be one of the hardest C words out their or is it just the hardest most worst one I've saw either way I would not want to see on worse than this one .. Must be strong and positive to endure all this throws at ya..

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014