Dear Rajeev - It is so good that you have found this great place to be. There are many knowledgeable and compassionate people here ready to give you support and information in whatever way they can. Do read up on everything - it will help you to prepare your questions for the doctors or for anyone here. As a parent, I know how devastating it is to receive this type of news. It was heart-wrenching for me when my adult son was diagnosed with oral cancer but with the support and strength of this forum I became the fighter I needed to be and we both survived. You will too. As soon as the doctors get back to you with their opinions and recommendations for the path to be taken, you will be able to feel more in control and can start the fight to help your precious little angel. Check back here often and let us what is happening.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)