Thanks David!! I'm very happy to hear that cause some here don't have a care giver But still make it even tho it's a little harder doing it alone
Today is day 8 on the rads gezzz!! We still got a ways to go: thanks again also David on the cream i did some research and found a cream that looks to be very promising on helping with the burn that comes along with rads: it's called Silvadene some May have heard of this but for me it was the first time finding the cream after searching many places online we may try this or the Aquaphor cream if needed

He felt good this morning not sick he ate a half order of biscuit & gravy he's also still doing good on the water intake but soon as we get to Rads he says I fill a little sick so leads me to think it's nerves I found that giving him Prilosec seems to help more with nausa than the nausa meds given at the first chemo Tx hope everyone is doing good summer is here and we have waited patiently for it but looks as tho we're going to be stuck inside where a little longer (very sad face ): but The Lord will continue to see us trough this I pray we will miss the flea markets and garage sales we really enjoy this every year we get into the primitive and antiques ...

As far as me taking care of my self it is hard at times as we have two boys in school but I'm doing good thank god : again and again thanks for the replys here this is a wonderful site as it gives info sometimes a Dr just seems to busy to give or wants to give I might add):

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014